"Tackling Football is outstanding and was VERY well received in our home – my wife Mary loved it!"
-Kirk Ferentz, Head Football Coach
University of Iowa
"A much needed and long overdue look at college football for those who think they know, but don't. An understandable guide to not only what goes into the game, but gameday itself. It will undoubtedly educate those who have been afraid to ask. I'd like my wife to purchase this first copy!"
-Jack W. Cosgrove, Legendary former Head Football Coach
University of Maine
"The book was a tremendous addition to our Women's Clinic at Princeton this spring. Many of the participants are friends that I saw often this summer at our children's events and they continue to comment how helpful it has been. Sandra Caron and Mike Hodgson have done an exceptional job taking a game that can be considered complicated and breaking it down in a way that is easy to follow."
- Bob Surace, Head Football Coach Princeton University
- We had a nice book signing for Homecoming at UMaine! 4 years ago
- Whether you are a female or male athlete..... no matter what sport... This is a great approach to life.... fb.me/3In1QcDCz 5 years ago
- Once again the Princeton University Football program has joined the TACKLING FOOTBALL family by giving away... fb.me/5LdHF2iP8 5 years ago
- A BIG Thank You to Paul Buckley of Marshfield, MA... A former player of mine at UMaine. "A HUGE shout out - and... fb.me/7gBAA1Opa 6 years ago
- Interesting article! fb.me/14pxs4q41 6 years ago